Uncomplicated, Expert Advice.
We know everything there is to know about buying, selling, leasing and managing land and property across Australia – irrespective of the land use and scale.
Getting the Deal Done
Hitch Advisory offer a full range of Property Law services in all Australian States and Territories including due diligence, disposals and acquisitions of high value industrial and commercial property, residential conveyancing, retail and commercial leasing, developments, off-the-plan sales, lending and mortgage advice, easements/encumbrances and access rights, rural land and land ownership strategies.
Recent Property Transactions
Snapshot of Notable Property Deals
- Side Industry Value Comments
- Sell Rural Development $40M Advised developers on their acquisition of rural land, subdivision and ultimate sale of “off the plan” residential homes.
- Buy Retail and Residential Mixed Use Development Site $45M Advised the purchaser on the acquisition of a mixed use development site in Queensland, including complex due diligence into planning schemes and overlays.
- Landlord Commercial and Retail Precinct $Undisclosed Acting for a Landlord on the lease of commercial and retail shops within a high profile Sydney CBD precinct.
- Landlord Residential and Retail Mixed Use Development $50M Advising property owner on creation of retail stratum, residential body corporate and the ultimate sale of residential property and leasing of retail premises in Sydney inner west.
- Buy Commercial Office Tower & other syndicated commercial property assets $100M+ Advising the buyer on their due diligence of a syndicate of assets within a portfolio.
Contact the Property Law Team
Hayley Hewitt acts for a diverse client base in a range of industries, including advising Australia’s largest travel retailers, childcare operators, and property developers.
Hayley is an expert in property related transactions including the sale and purchase of both residential and commercial properties, development projects, and commercial and retail leasing.
Hayley also has extensive experience advising clients in a range of commercial transactions, with a particular focus on the childcare industry. As a result of her strong understanding of the childcare industry, Hayley regularly advises on the sale and purchase of childcare centres, together with the sale, purchase and/or leasing of land which is used or intended to be used for a childcare business.
Taking a practical approach to her work, Hayley is committed to developing and maintaining strong relationships with her clients to achieve their legal needs.
Outside of work, Hayley Hewitt enjoys relaxing at the beach, socialising, and learning Portuguese.
Benjamin Tran acts for an extensive range of individuals and corporations across different industries. In addition to general commercial law, Benjamin is particularly skilled in facilitating complex commercial and property transactions and takes a pragmatic approach when managing client needs.
In his spare time, Benjamin enjoys traversing around Australia and the rest of the world in search of excellent restaurants and bars and is particularly fond of Japan
Joss McCay is a commercial property lawyer focused on acquisitions and disposals, leasing, and property-related disputes.
Whether you are a large corporate landholder or a first home buyer, Joss understands the importance of delivering clear, concise and timely advice.
Outside of the office, Joss enjoys travelling, learning new languages (Joss speaks Mandarin), and participating in ocean swims.
Mariah is a lawyer in the corporate and commercial team dedicated to assisting clients with all of their commercial needs with a particularly keen interest in mergers and acquisitions.
Mariah brings enthusiasm and a growing expertise to an array of different clients requiring specialised needs, including a variety of healthcare clients.
Out of the office, you will usually find Mariah exploring new restaurants and bars with family and friends.
Caitlin is a lawyer in the commercial property team and has experience in a broad range of property related transactions with a particular focus on the sale and purchase of both residential and commercial properties and leasing.
In her role, Caitlin takes a practical approach and aims to deliver a quality and timely service to all of her clients to achieve their various legal needs.
Outside of the office, you will often find Caitlin either exploring new restaurants and cafes, relaxing by the beach or at the gym.
How can we help you?
Want to learn more? Get in touch