Hot on the tail of last year’s changes to the Franchising Code of Conduct aimed at improving transparency and protection to franchisees within the franchising industry, the Federal Government also passed the Treasury Laws Amendment (2021 Measures No.6) Bill 2021 which amongst other things results in significant increases in penalties for contraventions of the Franchising Code of Conduct.
- Employment Law Update – What has changed, what will change and how does it affect your business?
- High Court makes preference claims harder for liquidators
- Tips for Prospective Franchisees
- AHPRA Code of Conduct Update – Important Changes for Pharmacists
- New ID requirements for entry into freshly modernised Director’s club