Recently, Solomon Lew’s Just Group commenced action against departed CFO Nicole Peck. Just Group is seeking an injunction to prevent Ms Peck working for competitor, Cotton On, for a period of 24 months. Just Group is arguing that it is likely to suffer loss and damage as a result of the potential disclosure of confidential Ms Peck holds, to the Cotton On Group. Most likely, Just Group will be seeking to rely on some form of restraint of trade clause. Read More
- Rethinking Lease Incentives: Is It Time to Abandon Clawback Provisions for Alternative Approaches?
- Unfair Contract Terms: Time to update your Standard Form Contracts
- From Leakage to Liability – Navigating Employer Liability for Employees Drunken Behaviour
- Exercising Lease Options: Landlords and Tenants must exercise caution to ensure it is done correctly!
- Enhanced Transparency: New foreign ownership register, are you impacted?