Recently, Solomon Lew’s Just Group commenced action against departed CFO Nicole Peck. Just Group is seeking an injunction to prevent Ms Peck working for competitor, Cotton On, for a period of 24 months. Just Group is arguing that it is likely to suffer loss and damage as a result of the potential disclosure of confidential Ms Peck holds, to the Cotton On Group. Most likely, Just Group will be seeking to rely on some form of restraint of trade clause. Read More
- Employment Law Update – What has changed, what will change and how does it affect your business?
- High Court makes preference claims harder for liquidators
- Tips for Prospective Franchisees
- AHPRA Code of Conduct Update – Important Changes for Pharmacists
- New ID requirements for entry into freshly modernised Director’s club